Take a proactive approach to protect corporation value, manage risk and reduce liability - CONDO PARTNER provides:
- Quarterly industry group workshops to help your team prepare for a risk assessment and internal controls review and the related sign-off on the annual financial audit:
- Share experiences with other board members and property managers
- Get a head-start on risk management and internal control issues that may affect your corporation
- Learn about best practices in managing risk and operational controls
- Materials to facilitate your best practices
One-on-one risk management and internal control review sessions customized to your corporation and specific issues.
Optional reporting tools and templates with content designed to facilitate the need to “manage, control and administer” the corporation to protect value, manage risk and reduce liability.
- The team at Issues Central, Inc. can also provide an audit of risk management and internal control practices at your corporation for:
- Boards and property managers looking to improve performance, or
- Provide litigation support In difficult legal situations
- Property management firms can also benefit from the team at Issues Central reviewing property management manuals and procedures to determine if they are in-line with required legislation and provide boards with best practices.